DC Comics has released the official playlist for Batman and Catwoman’s wedding reception.
In the comics publisher’s ongoing effort to include readers in every last part of the upcoming nuptials between Batman and Catwoman (including at least one spoilery detail they maybe shouldn’t have), DC has assembled a lengthy, handpicked playlist of Bruce and Selina’s reception songs.
RELATED: New York Times Writer Regrets Batman’s Wedding Was Spoiled in Headline
Put together by the creative team behind Batman #50 (Tom King, Joëlle Jones, Mikel Janín, Tony Daniel and Mitch Gerads) and found on DC’s official Spotify page, the song list includes some time-honored wedding standards, like the Beatles’ “Besame Mucho” and Bruno Mars’ “Marry You,” as well as some more questionable entries, including Bob Dylan’s “Jokerman” and Band of Horses’ “No One’s Gonna Love You.” At least one song that could probably be considered a spoiler.
The full list of songs is below, along with the member of the creative team that chose it.
- “Holding Out for a Hero” by Bonnie Tyler; selected by Joëlle Jones
- “Marry You,” Bruno Mars; Tony S. Daniel
- “The Nights,” Avicii; Mitch Gerads
- “More Than You Know,” Axwell / Ingrosso; Tony S. Daniel
- “Como un lobo,” Miguel Bosé; Mikel Janín
- “Superman,” Taylor Swift; Mitch Gerads
- “Acrobat,” U2; Mitch Gerads
- “The Girl Is Mine,” Michael Jackson, Paul McCartney; Joëlle Jones
- “Pussycat Meow,” Deee-Lite; Tom King
- “Noches de Boda,” Joaquín Sabina; Mikel Janín
- “I’m A Midnight Mover,” Bobby Womack; Tom King
- “Let’s Pretend We’re Married,” Prince; Tom King
- “Besame Mucho (Anthology 1 Version),” The Beatles; Joëlle Jones
- “Tired of Being Alone,” Al Green; Tom King
- “Es por Ti,” Cómplices; Mikel Janín
- “Jokerman,” Bob Dylan; Mitch Gerads
- “This Could Be The Night,” The Modern Folk Quartet; Tom King
- “Eyes Of Green,” Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan; Tom King
- “Thank The Lord For The Night Time,” Neil Diamond; Joëlle Jones
- “Y Nos Dieron las Diez,” Joaquín Sabina; Mikel Janín
- “I’ve Never Been To Me,” Charlene; Joëlle Jones
- “The Night We Met,” Lord Huron; Mitch Gerads
- “My Way,” Calvin Harris; Tony S. Daniel
- “No One’s Gonna Love You,” Band of Horses; Tony S. Daniel
- “Y, ¿si fuera ella?” Alejandro Sanz; Mikel Janín
- “I Will Follow You Into The Dark,” Death Cab for Cutie; Tony S. Daniel
Batman #50 by Tom King, Joëlle Jones, Mikel Janín, Tony Daniel, Mitch Gerads, Frank Miller, Andy Kubert, Lee Bermejo and more, hits stores on Wednesday, July 4.